In the opinion of Nigel Povah, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, the best tips for maximizing our chances of success in Assessment Center as follows :
1. Arrive in good time, ready for action.
2. Be positive – expect to succeed and probably will.
3. Pay close attention to all instruction.
4. Focus on the objectives of each activity.
5. Take a moment to think before you act.
6. Make a positive impact – standout from the crowd.
7. Monitor and manage your time (make sure your wear a watch).
8. Don’t dwell on any disappointments, stay calm.
9. Be yourself and don’t act out of character.
10. Enjoy the experience – it’s fun and you can learn a lot.